Networking and Special Events
There are many networking opportunities at the 33rd Annual Meeting such as the Opening Reception, Closing Celebration, Exhibit Showcase, Opening Keynote, Emerging Professional Social and various other events. Get a sneak peek of these opportunities in the pictures below. More information coming soon.
Every year, AACVPR offers industry partners the chance to present at the Annual Meeting. As the level of advanced clinical science technology increases each year, the Vendor Symposium gives AACVPR members unique opportunities to learn more about products or services. No CE credit hours are provided.
Thursday, September 13
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Patient-Centered Care: A Holistic Approach to Managing Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Speakers: Patrick Savage, MS, FAACVPR; Jason Rengo, MSc, CCRP, FAACVPR; Bonnie Sanderson, RN, PhD, MAACVPR
Location: Ballroom A-C
Join AACVPR’s Research Committee leadership to learn how research is integral to cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, how to develop and present a scientific abstract, discuss development of data-driven quality improvement projects, and how to further your career in CR and PR through participation in research.
New in 2018, AACVPR will host a casual celebration to celebrate the practice and the conclusion of the event.
When: Friday, September 14 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Tavern on Fourth (427 S 4th St #200)
What: Louisville BBQ favorites, interactive games, and libations
The Closing Celebration is made possible by the support of:
- California Society for Cardiac Rehabilitation (CSCR)
- Illinois Society for Cardiopulmonary Health & Rehabilitation (ISCHR)
- Kentucky Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Association (KCRA)
- Michigan Society for Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (MSCVPR)
- Minnesota Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (MNACVPR)
- Missouri-Kansas Association for Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (MOKSACVPR)
- North Carolina Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Association (NCCRA)
- Northwest Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (NWCVPR)
- Oklahoma Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (OKCVPR)
- Southern Association of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation (SACPR)
- Tennessee Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation (TACVPR)
- Texas Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (TACVPR)
Tavern on Fourth