Help other cardiac and pulmonary professionals discover the value of becoming an AACVPR Registry Subscriber and you will be entered in a drawing to receive your next subscription year for free! The AACVPR Registry Referral Program will run from December 14, 2015 to March 9, 2016.
View the AACVPR Outpatient Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Data Registries webpage and download the AACVPR Registry Marketing Kit for helpful tips on talking to prospective subscribers. Make sure to have the newly referred user include the name of the individual that referred them on the Registry Principal User form.
Rules & Regulations
- To be eligible for participation, you must be an AACVPR Registry Subscriber in good standing (fees paid).
- New subscribers referred must join and submit their fees payment by March 9, 2016.
- To be entered in the drawing to receive a complimentary year subscription, you must refer at least one new subscriber.
- For every new subscriber you refer, you will be entered in the drawing. There is no limit to the number of times you can be entered in the drawing.
- The newly referred user must include the name of the individual that referred them on the Registry Principal User form in order for the individual to be entered in the drawing.
For questions, contact AACVPR Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.