Health and Safety
After two years of meeting virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are thrilled to gather in person again. We’re able to meet safely because of the defense against serious illness that the COVID-19 vaccine provides. That’s why we're requesting all attendees, speakers, exhibitors and guests of the 37th AACVPR Annual Meeting to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a PCR test with a negative result, taken within the 48 hours of arriving at the meeting. While AACVPR strongly recommends that all registrants, exhibitors and guests be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, Florida law prohibits AACVPR from requiring proof of vaccination as a prerequisite for admission to the 37th Annual Meeting. AACVPR will utilize the CLEAR – Fast, Touchless Access app, but please note that it is not required. Please see the information below for more on how to access the app.
The AACVPR Board of Directors has given thoughtful consideration to your health and safety at the annual meeting and will continue to evaluate this policy with direction from the CDC and local guidelines.
How to Use the CLEAR App
1. Use your phone to scan the QR code to the left, or click here, to download the app
2. Read and agree to the terms and conditions, then click the "Get Started" button
3.Select "Have a Code?" and enter the code AACVPR2022
4. Tap "Enroll or verify your in CLEAR" to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? Enter your email address, phone number and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your proof of vaccination and/or link to your patient portal
1. What is CLEAR Health Pass?
CLEAR Health Pass is a feature in the free CLEAR app that provides an easy way to complete health screenings for a safer return to what you love. To create a Health Pass, you’ll be asked to sign up for CLEAR and follow instructions to comply with the health requirements of the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
2. What if I received my first and second dose of the vaccine by different providers?
There’s an option to add another provider when linking your vaccination information. If both providers are listed in the CLEAR app, you’ll be able to link directly with both of them. However, if you cannot find them, you may have to upload your CDC card.
3. How is the information I provide to CLEAR used?
Your health information — whether that be the details of your COVID-19 vaccination, COVID-19 test, or health survey responses — will only be utilized to generate a red, green, or amber Health Pass for screening purposes. The Palm Beach County Convention Center will only receive the color of your Health Pass, and will not receive any of the underlying information unless approved by you.
4. How does CLEAR protect my personal data?
5. Does CLEAR Health Pass provide medical advice?
No, Health Pass does not provide medical advice. Health Pass is not intended to be a substitute for advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a physician or other health care professional. It is not designed to independently determine if you have been exposed or are at risk for COVID-19 or any other condition. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
6. How do I create a Health Pass if I do not have a smartphone?
You will not be able to create a Health Pass if you do not have a smartphone. Instead, please bring a photo or copy of your vaccination card to the registration desk when you check in.
7. What if my front-facing camera does not work?
To enroll in CLEAR, you must have a mobile device with a front-facing camera that functions. If you do not have this, please bring a photo or copy of your vaccination card to the registration desk when you check in.
8. How do I get in touch with CLEAR?
For general questions, you can visit our FAQ page at clearme.com/support. You can also contact CLEAR's Member Care team by opening the CLEAR app and tapping “Get in Touch” at the bottom of the home screen or by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763).
9. What should I do in the face of technical difficulties?
Don’t panic, just bring a photo or copy of your vaccination card to the registration desk when you check in.
1. Are masks required?
Masks remain optional for all attendees, based on level of comfort.
2. What are the social distancing guidelines?
At the registration desk, we will have green, yellow and red stickers for you to add to your badge to indicate your comfort level and desire for social distancing.
* Page last updated on September 7, 2022.