The 32nd Annual Meeting was a great success! Thank you to everyone who joined us in Charleston for four days of education, networking and leading change.
Save the Date for the AACVPR 33rd Annual Meeting
September 12-15, 2018 | Louisville, KY
Beyond bourbon, bats, bluegrass and horse-racing, Louisville is an action-packed destination.
After the day's education and networking is over, enjoy the city of Louisville. Whether you’re into adventure, art, history, sports or nature, there is something for everyone in this city.
2017-2018 Sponsor and Exhibitor Support Opportunities
AACVPR brings you a highly targeted and qualified audience, representing a wide variety of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation decision-makers that are interested in your product portfolio.
View sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, including support and exhibit opportunities at the 33rd AACVPR Annual Meeting, that can be tailored to meet your needs and achieve mutually beneficial results.
32nd Annual Meeting Recorded Replay Sessions
Share the best of the Annual Meeting with colleagues and catch sessions you may have missed with the Recorded Replay Sessions, available for purchase in December.
Check back in December to purchase the full series and receive unlimited access for one year (365 days), while users who purchase the sessions a la carte will receive access for 60 days. The full series is worth 18.0 CE credit hours.
Recorded Replay Sessions include:
- B101: Medicare Policy & Reimbursement in 2018
- B103: Cardiorespiratory Fitness Comprehensive Approach
- B107: AACVPR Cardiac Rehabilitation Registry
- B109: Exercise Prescription in Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Considerations for Exercise Training
- B114: Cardiac Rehabilitation 2017: Evolution of the Field through Emerging Science
- B116: Program Certification: Are You Ready for 2018?
Friday Keynote: Improving Health Outcomes for Those at Risk for Vascular Diseases — The Important Role of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Programs — Kathy Berra, MSN, ANP, MAACVPR
- B202: Collaborative Self-Management in Pulmonary Rehab
- B204: 2017 Nutrition Assessment: Where We Stand and Where We Are Going
- B209: Changing the Reimbursement Model
- B215: Exercise & Rehabilitation for PAD
- B217: AACVPR Pulmonary Rehabilitation Registry
- B300: Transforming Ordinary People into Extraordinary Leaders: Key Behavioral Skills Leaders Learn Along the Way…
- B310: Pulmonary Rehabilitation: The Year in Review 2017
Recorded replays are sponsored by:
Why Attend the AACVPR 33rd Annual Meeting?
The AACVPR Annual Meeting is the place where cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation professionals from all walks of the profession gather each year to learn and network. Find out why this event is the best bet for you and your team. Click on the image below to view the video and hear what others have to say about why they attend.