The Professional Certification Commission does not develop, administer, sponsor, endorse, or financially benefit from any type of exam review, preparatory course or published materials related to the content of the CCRP exam. The purchase and/or use of any exam preparation material does not guarantee a passing score on the CCRP exam.
Click Here to Order the Workshop Recording!
Experts in the cardiac core components presented a full day workshop on high-impact topics for achieving competence in cardiac rehabilitation. Course faculty reviewed key areas of each of the cardiac core components covered by the CCRP exam including:
1. Patient Assessment - presented by Pat Comoss, RN, BS, MAACVPR
2. Nutritional Management - presented by Ellen Aberegg, MA, LD, RD
3. Weight Management - presented by Ellen Aberegg, MA, LD, RD
4. Blood Pressure Management - presented by Marjorie King, MD, FACC, MAACVPR
5. Blood Lipid Management - presented by Marjorie King, MD, FACC, MAACVPR
6. Diabetes Management - presented by Kerry Stewart, EdD, MAACVPR
7. Tobacco Cessation - presented by Ana M. Mola, MA, RN, ANP-C, FAACVPR
8. Psychosocial Management - presented by Glenn Feltz, PsyD, FAACVPR
9. Physical Activity Counseling - presented by Leonard Kaminsky, PhD, FACSM
10. Exercise Training - presented by Leonard Kaminsky, PhD, FACSM
References to external content and resources are provided to extend the review beyond the course. The CCRP Cardiac Core Competencies Workshop is overseen by the AACVPR Education Committee and is accredited for AACVPR continuing education credit and nursing contact hours. Please note: while this course will increase your knowledge base and assist in the preparation for the CCRP exam, it does not guarantee successful completion of the examination.
This activity has been planned and implemented by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) for the advancement of patient care.
This course has been approved by the Professional Education Committee of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation for a maximum of 7.0 AACVPR Continuing Education Credits
The Certification Preparation Workshop is supported, in part, by an educational grant from Life Systems International (LSI) Inc.