Each fall, AACVPR hosts an educational conference that invites field experts to share the latest trends in cardiac rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation, behavior change, nutrition, program management, leadership and research. Catch up on anything missed by checking out our catalog of recorded sessions.
Want to relive your experience from Florida? Participate in our Beyond the Beach offering to watch fan-favorite sessions, like:
- Physical Activity, Fitness and Cardiac Rehabilitation: The Year in Research 2021-2022
- Diabetes Drugs GLP1-RA and SGLT2i - The Newest Kids on the Block for Patients with Diabetes and a High Risk of Atherosclerotic
- COVID after the Storm: Guiding Patients in Return to Activity
- Physical Activity and Cardiorespiratory Fitness as Modulators of Health Outcomes: A Narrative Review to the Medical Community
- DASH Diet vs Mediterranean Diet: Is One a Better Choice?