AACVPR members have access to year-round opportunities and resources designed to contribute to the advancement of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation. AACVPR only offers individual memberships, not organizational memberships; memberships are non-transferable.
How to get involved:
- AACVPR Webcasts: Learn about current hot topics in the field and earn continuing education credits from the comfort of your home or office. Click here to learn more.
- Annual Meeting: Solve your biggest challenges, grow professionally, learn about new industry trends and network with your peers. Click here to learn more.
- Volunteer: Join a committee to support advocacy, programs, standards-writing, and more. Click here to learn more.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Weeks: Promote and celebrate your profession each spring with our CR and PR weeks. Click here to learn more.
- Day on the Hill: Advocate for your profession and industry. Click here to learn more.
- Program Certification: Gain AACVPR Program Certification with the only peer-reviewed accreditation for cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation programs. Click here to learn more.
- Professional Certification: Become a Certified Cardiac Rehabilitation Professional (CCRP) and gain the only comprehensive professional designation for all cardiac rehabilitation professionals. Click here to learn more.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Outpatient Rehabilitation Registries: Access unique and powerful tools for tracking patient outcomes and program performance. Click here to learn more.
Click on the image below to see what AACVPR members have to say about the value of membership:
Click on the image below to purchase New AACVPR Merchandise!
Choose the EducationAdvantage membership and enjoy all the benefits of Professional Membership, plus access to all live AACVPR educational Webcasts at no additional charge. Each Webcast offers AACVPR or nursing continuing education credits (CECs). Learn more.
For members in select states, Joint Affiliate membership provides EducationAdvantage membership plus enrollment in your state society for access to local networking and resources. Learn more.
Please note: The AACVPR membership year begins on July 1. Renewal messaging will be sent in the spring of each year. Learn more.