With the newly proposed coverage policy from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), AACVPR wants to ensure that you understand how this change will impact your program. As more information becomes available, we will update this page with resources that will help you plan for this important expansion of coverage.
- AACVPR Members: Log in to access all of the resources on this page!
- Nonmembers: Click Here to join AACVPR and gain access to these resources and many more!
Member-only resources include:
- Heart Failure and Cardiac Rehab Implementation FAQs
- Heart Failure Referral Template Letter
- CMS - Final Decision Memo for Cardiac Rehabilitation (CR) Programs
The Heart Failure Resource page is generously supported by
National Coverage Determination (NCD) for Cardiac rehabilitation Programs for Chronic Heart Failure (20.10.1) - Click here to learn more about the programs and to get access.
Heart Failure Workshop - Practical Recommendations for Incorporating Heart Failure into Cardiac Rehabilitation
Purchase the March 2014 Heart Failure Workshop Recording today! Click here to learn more about the workshop and get access to this valuable package now.The Heart Failure Workshop was supported, in part, by an educational grant from:
The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA) recognizes the need for excellent patient education of heart failure. PCNA has developed high-quality patient materials to aid healthcare providers in caring for heart failure patients. Click here to access the patient resources from PCNA.
- QuitDay.Org - https://quitday.org/ - Making a plan to quit smoking is the first step to quitting for good.
- The Hope Heart Institute - http://www.hopeheart.org/ - The Hope Heart Institute, delivers research, education and hope to those who are at risk or have been impacted by cardiovascular disease, the #1 cause of death in America. With a focus on risk-reduction and prevention through research and community education, Hope Heart makes heart disease more beatable, treatable and preventable.