Welcome to the Pulse Pod!
The Pulse Pod, named after our popular, members-only online discussion forum, weekly podcast episodes will let you into conversations with some of the greatest minds in the cardiac and pulmonary rehab fields.
Listen to the first episode of season two with host Tom Draper, MBA, MAACVPR, FACC now!
What to Expect
- Dean Diersing, MS, RCEP, EP, EIM3, CCRP, FAACVPR, On Leadership Philosophies
- Discussing the Impact of Psychosocial Management in CR/PR with Joel W. Hughes, Ph.D., FAACVPR
- What Can DOTH Do for You? A Panel Discussion on AACVPR’s Day on the Hill
- Making Milwaukee: Behind the Scenes of AACVPR’s Annual Meeting with Emily C. Gathright, Ph.D., FAACVPR
- Kate Traynor, RN, MS, MAACVPR, On Creative Staffing and Program Management
Where to Subscribe
About the Host
Tom Draper, MBA, MAACVPR, FACC currently serves as Vice President for the Wellstar Center for Cardiovascular Care which is part of the Wellstar Health System in Marietta, Georgia. He is a past president of AACVPR and serves on the Program Leadership Committee for the World Heart Games. He has co-authored several publications, presented more than 25 abstracts, and has been invited to speak at more than 60 local, regional, and national meetings on a variety of cardiovascular, program development, and leadership topics.
How to Partner
Be a part of the second season of The Pulse Pod by sponsoring an episode. Reach out to Emily Marxer at email@example.com to learn more.