How To Apply
Looking to apply for AACVPR Program Certification? This page contains all the application links, updates and resources you need! Did you know? Joining an AACVPR Registry will help with your application. Click here to learn more!
Program Certification Timeline
Click here to expand.
2022 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2021: Program Certification 2022 Application opens
- February 28, 2022: Program Certification 2022 Application closes
- March - April 2022: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2022: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- August 31, 2022: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
2022 Application Data Collection Dates & Application Availability Dates
The Data Collection Period for the 2022 Program Certification Application is January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
2023 Application Data Collection Dates & Application Availability Dates
The Data Collection Period for the 2023 Program Certification Application will be January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. Please note that you will need to collect data on the new Performance Measures on Enrollment and Adherence. The 2023 Program Certification Application will open December 1, 2022 and will close on February 28, 2023.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Application: 3 Steps to Getting Started
1 – Review Program Roster
- Note: Only primary and secondary contacts need to be listed on your roster in your profile. Additional roles (administrator, medical director, staff, etc) now only need to be added within the application.
- New Primary Contact: If your program’s primary contact needs to be updated or created, please complete the primary contact form
2 – Update Program Demographics in Your Program’s Profile
3 – Review 2022 Program Certification Application Outlines & Required Performance Measures
Watch the video below to learn how to prepare your application.
Not your year to recertify?
Please follow these tips to ensure your program remains in good standing.
- Complete the annual report. From March through July AACVPR opens up the annual report to all active certified programs not up for renewal. The report provides details regarding updates to: performance measures, ITP requirements, staff competencies, policies and procedures, and much more. Completing the annual report will ensure that your program doesn’t miss any pertinent information needed to maintain your certification.
- Review your program demographics and staff roster yearly. Ensure that you are keeping tabs of any changes to your staff roster – specifically the primary and secondary contact roles. Indicate any changes to your program name (either due to a merger or closing), make sure the address listed is correct. Don’t forget to check if the floor or suite number is different, and verify if a P.O. box number should be added.
- Review your program entrAll application fees are submitted during the application process.y in the AACVPR program directory. Take advantage of having your program listed in the free AACVPR Program Directory. Make sure that the contact name, email, program address, and phone number are listed correctly. Also make sure that your program expiration date is listed correctly.
All application fees are submitted during the application process.
2022 Certification Cost
Please note: 2023 Certification Cost will be released by July 1, 2022.
2021 Annual Report
The 2021 Annual Report is now closed. The 2022 Annual Report will open in mid-March. Please stay tuned for future communications regarding the 2022 Annual Report and the 2023 Application.
Join an AACVPR Registry
Programs subscribed to the AACVPR Outpatient Data Registries can now use their registry data to complete the program’s clinical outcomes assessment. A direct link within the application will populate your registry data for easy transfer into the application fields.