How To Apply
Looking to apply for AACVPR Program Certification? This page contains all the application links, updates and resources you need! Did you know? Joining an AACVPR Registry will help with your application. Click here to learn more!
Program Certification Timeline
2024 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2023: Program Certification 2024 Application opens
- February 29, 2024: Program Certification 2024 Application closes
- March - April 2024: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2024: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- Early August 2024: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
Click here to expand for 2025 dates.
2025 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2024: Program Certification 2025 Application opens
- February 28, 2025: Program Certification 2025 Application closes
- March - April 2025: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2025: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- August 31, 2025: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
2024 Application Data Collection Dates & Application Availability Dates
The Data Collection Period for the 2024 Program Certification Application will be January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. Please note that you will need to collect data on the new Performance Measures on Enrollment and Adherence. The 2024 Program Certification Application will open December 1, 2023 and will close on February 29, 2024.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2024 Application: Three Steps to Getting Started
Step 1 – Confirm your Primary Contact is listed correctly
- Note: Only primary and secondary contacts need to be listed on your roster in your profile. Additional roles (administrator, medical director, staff, etc) now only need to be added within the application.
- New Primary Contact: If your program’s primary contact needs to be updated or created, please complete the primary contact form
Step 2 – Update Program Demographics in Your Program’s Profile
Step 3 – Review 2024 Program Certification Application Outlines & Required Performance Measures
Not your year to recertify?
Please follow these tips to ensure your program remains in good standing.
- Complete the annual report. From March through July AACVPR opens up the annual report to all active certified programs not up for renewal. The report provides details regarding updates to: performance measures, ITP requirements, staff competencies, policies and procedures, and much more. Completing the annual report will ensure that your program doesn’t miss any pertinent information needed to maintain your certification.
- Review your program demographics and staff roster yearly. Ensure that you are keeping tabs of any changes to your staff roster – specifically the primary and secondary contact roles. Indicate any changes to your program name (either due to a merger or closing), make sure the address listed is correct. Don’t forget to check if the floor or suite number is different, and verify if a P.O. box number should be added.
- Review your program entry in the AACVPR program directory. Take advantage of having your program listed in the free AACVPR Program Directory. Make sure that the contact name, email, program address, and phone number are listed correctly. Also make sure that your program expiration date is listed correctly.
All application fees are submitted during the application process.
2024 Certification Cost
Annual Report Information
The 2023 Annual Report closed at the end of August. If your program did not complete the report by that deadline but would still like to participate in the Annual Report process, please email email@example.com. The 2024 Annual Report will be made available by early April 2024, and all programs due to recertify in 2025 or 2026 will be required to complete the report.
Join an AACVPR Registry
Programs subscribed to the AACVPR Outpatient Data Registries can now use their registry data to complete the program’s clinical outcomes assessment. A direct link within the application will populate your registry data for easy transfer into the application fields.