Annual Report Information
2023 Annual Report Now Available
The 2023 Annual Report is now available for programs that are due to recertify in 2024 or 2025. This is the first annual report to require submission of performance measure results. More information regarding this change can be found here . The Annual Report will be available through July 31, 2023 and can be accessed by following the instructions below:
Click here to expand.
- Log on to the AACVPR website (Using Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Click the “My Program Tab” in top right corner
- Locate your program and click on “Dashboard” link.
- The page will open to the 2023 Annual Report, scroll down to display the Application Review Section.
- Click the orange “Review Page” tab after each page. You must read the page, and then click on the "next" button.
- For the Performance Measure pages, you will be previewing the 2024 application on this page.
- On the following page, you will be required to attest either “yes” or “no” to each question. When done answering the questions, click "Next", review your responses on the next page, and then click "Done."
- For the Performance Measure pages, you will be entering in your Performance Measure data from last year on this page.
- After clicking on the "Done" button, the page will then display a green check mark and say “Completed”.
- After answering all the questions, scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the “Submit Report” button.
- The annual report will then be fully submitted and you will receive an email confirming receipt. After submission, no further action is required.
How To Apply
Looking to apply for AACVPR Program Certification? This page contains all the application links, updates and resources you need! Did you know? Joining an AACVPR Registry will help with your application. Click here to learn more!
Program Certification Timeline
Click here to expand.
2023 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2022: Program Certification 2023 Application opens
- February 28, 2023: Program Certification 2023 Application closes
- March - April 2023: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2023: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- August 31, 2023: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
2024 Program Certification Application Cycle
- December 1, 2023: Program Certification 2024 Application opens
- February 29, 2024: Program Certification 2024 Application closes
- March - April 2024: Program Certification Committee Review Team completes initial application review
- April - June 2024: Program Certification Committee Chair oversight review; and Inter-Rater Reliability (IRR) testing
- August 31, 2024: Letters sent notifying programs of application decisions
2024 Application Data Collection Dates & Application Availability Dates
The Data Collection Period for the 2024 Program Certification Application will be January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. Please note that you will need to collect data on the new Performance Measures on Enrollment and Adherence. The 2024 Program Certification Application will open December 1, 2023 and will close on February 29, 2024.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Application: Three Steps to Getting Started
1 – Review Program Roster
- Note: Only primary and secondary contacts need to be listed on your roster in your profile. Additional roles (administrator, medical director, staff, etc) now only need to be added within the application.
- New Primary Contact: If your program’s primary contact needs to be updated or created, please complete the primary contact form
2 – Update Program Demographics in Your Program’s Profile
3 – Review 2024 Program Certification Application Outlines & Required Performance Measures
Not your year to recertify?
Please follow these tips to ensure your program remains in good standing.
- Complete the annual report. From March through July AACVPR opens up the annual report to all active certified programs not up for renewal. The report provides details regarding updates to: performance measures, ITP requirements, staff competencies, policies and procedures, and much more. Completing the annual report will ensure that your program doesn’t miss any pertinent information needed to maintain your certification.
- Review your program demographics and staff roster yearly. Ensure that you are keeping tabs of any changes to your staff roster – specifically the primary and secondary contact roles. Indicate any changes to your program name (either due to a merger or closing), make sure the address listed is correct. Don’t forget to check if the floor or suite number is different, and verify if a P.O. box number should be added.
- Review your program entrAll application fees are submitted during the application process.y in the AACVPR program directory. Take advantage of having your program listed in the free AACVPR Program Directory. Make sure that the contact name, email, program address, and phone number are listed correctly. Also make sure that your program expiration date is listed correctly.
All application fees are submitted during the application process. The 2024 Certification fees will be released in late Spring/early Summer 2023.
2023 Certification Cost
Join an AACVPR Registry
Programs subscribed to the AACVPR Outpatient Data Registries can now use their registry data to complete the program’s clinical outcomes assessment. A direct link within the application will populate your registry data for easy transfer into the application fields.