The Texas Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation is hosting it's 32nd Annual State Conference on April 19 and 20 in Dallas, Texas. We invite you to join us before the official start of on-site programming and participate in the "One Million Hearts, Two Million Lungs: Taking Ownership of Your Rehab Program Quality" pre-meeting workshop. This hands-on workshop — taking place on April 19 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT — serves as a reprise of session P102 from the AACVPR 38th Annual Meeting.
Throughout the workshop, experts will provide valuable information on how to take ownership of your program, why you need to focus on enrollment and adherence, what data you need to look at and how to interpret it in useful and effective ways. While there is not currently a Change Package available for pulmonary rehabilitation, you will learn how to apply the Cardiac Rehab Change Package to pulmonary rehab programs. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to put together your own pitch alongside a small group and receive feedback directly from the experts.
You can secure a spot to this highly-anticipated workshop by adding it on to your registration for the 2024 TACVPR Annual Conference or purchasing it as a stand-alone session.
|TACVPR Conference Add-On
By the end of this expert-led workshop, you will:
- Know what it means to take ownership of enrollment and adherence in their programs.
- Be able to apply the Cardiac Rehabilitation Change Package to pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Better understand what data you need to know and how to manage it.
- Develop, practice, and receive feedback on a draft pitch to your hospital administrators, referring providers, or anyone else you want to pitch your program.
- Todd Brown, MD, MSPH, FACC, FAHA, MAACVPR
- Dean Diersing, MS, RCEP, CCRP, FAACVPR
- Karen A. Edwards, MS, RCEP, RRT, FAACVPR
- AACVPR CE: This course has been approved by the AACVPR Professional Education Committee for a total of 4.0 AACVPR Continuing Education Credits.
- Nurse CE: An application has been made to Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education activity for 4.0 contact hour for nurses.