AACVPR members can access timely reimbursement updates and regulatory and legislative actions on AACVPR Central.
Visit AACVPR Central
2020 Reimbursement Updates*
AACVPR members, log in to AACVPR Central for PDFs of all Reimbursement Updates.
- October 20 - CMS Adds Cardiac, Intensive Cardiac, and Pulmonary Rehabilitation to Telehealth Codes for
Physician Office-Based Programs during the Public Health Emergency
- October 9 – Extension of COVID-19 Pandemic extends Opportunities for Delivery of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- September 23 – Delivery of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Opportunities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- September 1 – AACVPR Comments to CMS in Response to Proposed 2021 Hospital Outpatient Regulation
- August 5 – CMS Addresses Virtual Service for Cardiac, Intensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- July 16 + 30 – Advocating for U.S. Senate Bill S.4151 and U.S. House Bill HR4858
- June 4
- Disruption of Rehabilitation Services
- AACVPR Requests CMS Waivers
- February 17 – DOTH Reimbursement Update
- January 28 – Take action
- January 15 – Direct Supervision, Clarification
*Full details for each update are exclusive to AACVPR members via AACVPR Central. Click here to join.