Learn about current hot topics in the field of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation from the comfort of your home or office. All live webinar registrations include access to both the webinar recording and CE Knowledge Assessment. Find out more from these frequently asked questions.
|Live Webinar Registration
AACVPR Members: Free!
|R2R and VBC Webinar Registration Pricing
AACVPR Members: Free!
Important: Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge when registering for the upcoming webinars. Historically, users have experienced issues when using the Microsoft Explorer browser.
December 7, 2023 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
Lorri Lee, MHA, BS, CCRP, CEP, FAACVPR and Susan Flack, MS, BSN, RN
The purpose of this webcast is to clarify current billing and coding process, share current legislative priorities, and describe regulatory changes taking place in 2024.
- The learner will understand the basic regulatory hierarchy that oversees legislation and reimbursement for Cardiac, Pulmonary, SET PAD and RTR Rehab programs.
- The learner will understand basic regulations in the practice of Cardiac, Intensive Cardiac & SET PAD rehab programs.
- The learner will understand new roles and responsibilities with non-physician providers within CR/PR rehab programs.
How to View Live Webinar
- Proceed through this registration process
- Receive confirmation email and click on Zoom link
- Complete registration on Zoom registration page
- You will receive an email from Zoom on the day of the webinar which contains the link to view the live webinar
This course has been approved by the AACVPR Professional Education Committee for a total of 1.0 AACVPR Continuing Education Credits. An application has been made to Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education designates this activity for 1.0 contact hours for nurses. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education (HSCE) and American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education (HSCE) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that “American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)” meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2019 – December 2022). Approved Providers and their content reflect the concepts of their respective organizations and do not necessarily represent the positions or policies of ACSM. Providership # 852797.
January 9, 2024 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CT
Wayne Cascio, MD
Stay tuned for more details.
Save the Date
Registration details coming soon
|February 15, 2024
||Women's Heart Health
||Nandita Scott, MD
AACVPR is proud to offer year-round innovative webinar programming that speaks to our mission of reducing morbidity, mortality and disability from cardiovascular and pulmonary disease through education, prevention, rehabilitation, research and disease management. AACVPR’s Education Committee is seeking presentations for the upcoming calendar year for monthly webinars.
AACVPR is pleased to offer honorarium for selected presenters. Each selected webinar will be awarded $200 per content hour, to be divided evenly among the presenters.
Submit an Abstract
About CE Credits
AACVPR webinars that are accredited for contact hour(s) have been reviewed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Education Committee. You may be awarded CE credit for AACVPR webinars by your licensing agency. While webinars may be pre-approved for CE credit in a given state, please check with your individual state.
Other credits may also be available. View the individual registration page for detailed information.
- List three new research findings (2022) regarding the practice of pulmonary rehabilitation
- Describe the impact of one of these findings on the field of pulmonary rehabilitation as a whole
- Incorporate two of those findings into your local pulmonary rehabilitation program